Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its Sunday. Noon. Im sitting here, at my computer, listening to gay Swedish techno, hair down, naked, unsure of how I will spend the rest of my day.
This is an average weekend day for me, and I cant figure out why. I have SO many people who I consider myself good friends with, people that are probably sitting at home, doing almost the same things as me (although I will imagine sitting naked at the computer is taboo in most households!).
Everyone always is like "Oh yeah we TOTALLY are gonna go hit the malls/clubs/whatever" and as soon as you say "Sounds awesome! When?" they usually say something like, oh yeah, just call me whenever your free. Like, what a shitty response!
While it would be wonderful if we could just, free form, avant-garde everything, and plans would just sort of "come together", it hasn't ever worked for me. And it blows to have to be like "Um, meet me at the upper left corner of the second story of the mall, east wing, at 12:47:56pm", it usually works out better than "yeah dude just call me, maybe we will just find each other".

//end rant. Bottom line? Make plans, dont just let them form!
And while your at it, make plans with me! 271-3820 if I ever find my phone, and Facebook of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment